Sunday, April 20, 2014

Amethyst and Stone

Horizons of light
Draw nigh to my heart
An emotion
I will never escape

 
When my love, my dreams, my life
Come to fruition
I will not be the one
Who washes away



With one love, one dream, one life
Become the truth as dust aches within our bones


I will expend my soul to bleed for darkness

You may never know the purpose I’ve sewn

In silence I dwell
Away from the ones in pure endless love


With this love, this dream, this life I lead
Peer into the dark as I carry on


Realize this endless hope
I’m dangling here with every ounce of trust
that I’m eternal


Bare not that I will beg for triumph
My hands are cleaned by all infractions


I will not be the one
Who washes away


~2012 Autumn Amelia-Elizabeth-Raine Sinclaire and Ex_Cadaver Publishing~

No comments:

Post a Comment