Monday, April 28, 2014

So Little Remains

Autumn Amelia-Elizabeth-Raine Sinclaire
Step into Darkness
April 28th, 2014

                                                               So Little Remains

     If I could trade these emotions for apathy, I would. Love is an angelic toxin. A farce for lustful intentions. At the end of it all, I am left with the ever popular phrase "I am sorry." Why then, have my sentiments remained intact? Why do I not lean toward hate? Forgiveness does not exist in my heart, whatever mess may be left of it. But to move on in mind is also not a thing that I can do. I made a promise set in blood, and I have been reduced to madness. No longer knowing who I am. No longer believing in love. What more could I offer a world I hold in contempt? With my life asunder, I digress. I will not be with you much longer. You will all forget this plight. You will all write this off as a cry for attention. And I will fade before the task has been completed. Then remember me, all of you. I once stood for something. And after all this time; Always. A sort of unbreakable vow. Until the end, I will appear as strong as possible. When I am accomplished to a degree I set for myself, sleep will come.
     And none of you may follow me.

  For Her,
     Autumn Amelia-Elizabeth-Raine Sinclaire
6:11 p.m. 04/28/2014, Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment