Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Night I Loosely Close my Eyes



If I am to bleed
Please bend to your knees for me
Allow me to see
The passion I am letting leave

Don’t forfeit your wings
Don’t snuff out your light for me
This world is too dark
And all I ever do is bleed

I love you more than
A sunset paints its life for me
And yet it will bleed
It is a love intense and dangerous

The stars have decayed
In darkness I have wept for them

To feel this disease
To finalize quite what it means
Come down to your knees
And whisper to my love for you

This world that I leave
Will never see me as you do
If I find my peace
Please take me from the depths of this

In love with you
Where life will dwell
In love with you
The only place that’s real to me

In love with you (In love with me)
In love with you (In love with me)
In love with you (In love with you, In love with you, In love with you)

With you

~2013 Autumn Amelia-Elizabeth-Raine Sinclaire and Ex_Cadaver Publishing~

No comments:

Post a Comment